The technique used to embed aYouTube video into a Rich Text Entry in your notebook is as follows:
1) Right click on your YouTube video and Copy embed code.
2) On a page of your notebook, create a new Rich text entry or edit an existing entry.
3) Click on the Insert Video button on the top toolbar or in the “Quick Insert” toolbar
4) The video window, paste in the video URL or video embed code from your clipboard.
5) Click insert.
Note: If you find that your video is not showing in some browsers, edit the URL portion of the embed code you entered above from http to https.
6) Your video be displayed within your entry. When you click on the image, you will have an option to change the video URL, delete the video, adjust the alignment of the video, or you can change the size of the video.
7) When finished with the entry, click Save to Page.