Sep 29, 2022
- The reports feature of the Enterprise License Admin Tool has been optimized for easy downloading of all reports. Reports run nightly and can be downloaded quickly for review of user, notebook, pdf creation, and ownership transfer activities based on the selected report.
Sep 22, 2022
- The Math Equation Entry is updated and now responsive for optimal display on any device as well as natively accessible. All the same features exist with support for TeX or MathML.
Sep 8, 2022
- Organizations with an Enterprise License now have a new tool for the site-wide administrators to manage notebook ownership when users depart the institution. A new report of notebook transfers complements this special administrative feature.
Aug 25, 2022
- Introducing the ELN+Inventory purchase option. This new purchase option provides a significant discount when users purchase both products together. See our Pricing page for more information.
Aug 18, 2022
- Time zones displayed in the ELN are now pulled from the user’s OS and the time zone abbreviation will be determined by the browser’s language locale. There is no need for any custom time zone selection in regions that do not observe Daylight Savings time.
Aug 4, 2022
- Integration with protocols.io allows users to save protocols and run records directly to LabArchives with a link back to the protocols in the native application. Streamline the process of aggregating various experiment assets in the ELN.
Jul 14, 2022
- The tool for obtaining a Password Token for external applications (MS Office Plugin, Folder Monitor, Prism, SnapGene, etc.) was re-released with an updated look, fully responsive functionality across all devices, and easy copy buttons to utilize the token when logging into to an external app.
- The Data Publishing option in the ELN is now more clearly definted with workflow-specific verbiage to enable use of publishing data directly from the ELN with a DOI for referencing published datasets.
Jun 30, 2022
- Updated purchase page and account management pages for Professional Edition subscribers. Account options and information layout redesigned to simplify the subscription and renewal self-serve process.
- Free Edition see new Upgrade Account option in the app leading them to the new purchase pages for a smooth transition from Free to a paid, full-powered subscription with just a few clicks.
Jun 2, 2022
- A new entry option has been added to the “+ New” menu to support audio files. Audio files can be quickly recorded and added to a notebook page when using the ELN on a mobile device. Capture audio records or select form your library and take advantage to capture audio data and immediately store it in your notebook.
- LabArchives API has upgraded the authentication method to use OAuth for all new integrations. Th
May 5, 2022
- Updated tool for adding and editing entry links. The new look is now responsive and natively accessible.
Apr 28, 2022
- The Chemical Sketch widget now includes the option to creation a Stoichiometry Table that is fully chemically aware and self-calculating. Quickly calculates reacting and expected mass and moles for reactions along with percent yields and completion to save time and facilitate experiment planning and outcome prediction. Click Here to learn more about the using the Stoichiometry table along with the Chemical Sketch widget.
Apr 22, 2022
- Organizations with an Enterprise License to LabArchives ELN can now integrate with their institution’s OneDrive subscription for storing large files (over 250MB). All large files are tracked and monitored to ensure the integrity of the large files stored through the OneDrive integration.
Apr 7, 2022
- LabArchives ELN Free Edition features expanded! Free Edition users of the ELN can now take advantage of 1GB of storage across multiple notebooks with the flexibility to add collaborators and fully test out the ELN features before upgrading to a paid subscription. The Free Edition account limits file attachments to 25MB per file while the Professional Edition of ELN provides 100GB per user seat and attachments of up to 250MB per file.
- Security updates based on quarterly testing.
Mar 31, 2022
- Attachment upload and Attachment entries updated to for new display, quick upload and improved messaging on upload confirmation. Both the upload and attachment displays are now responsive and natively accessible to adapt to any device and support screen readers and keyboard navigation.
Mar 17 2022
- LabArchives Inventory and ELN integrated via the new Inventory List entry to record reagents and other items used in an experiment to improve precision of inventory usage and tracking. Users save time by updating their information in the ELN and Inventory in a single step. Whenever an item is used via the integration, the quantity is automatically debited in Inventory and a link is added connecting the entry in ELN to the item in Inventory.
Mar 10 2022
- LabArchives accounts require complex passwords for added security. Users will be required to update their passwords every 6 months, receiving in-app reminders and email to enable password updating when it is convenient.
- Account creation workflow streamlined with new display and fewer steps to make it easier to get started using LabArchives services.
Jan 27 2022
- Enterprise site usage reports include additional user IDs to use with API
- Removed expiration on Scheduler invitations to allow invited members more time to accept the invitation and gain access to Scheduler.