By default, any custom widgets you create will be visible by you and those to whom you have given notebook access.
To share a widget with another Notebook Owner, you will need to save the widget source code, send the source code to another user, and they can create the widget from the source code.
Save your Widget Source Code
1. In a notebook that you own or are listed as an Administrator, click the triple bar menu on the top right, select "Widgets" and click "Widget Manager"
2. In the "Available Widgets" section, select the custom widget you wish to share.
3. On the Widget HTML Editor tab, click on the Source button (as shown below). It will turn blue and display the source code of your widget.
4. Copy all of the source code that appears to your clipboard. To save the source code as a document, paste itinto Microsoft Word, notepad, or similar program. To share your widget, send this file and the instructions below to another user.
Create a New Widget from the Widget Source Code
1. In a notebook that you own or are listed as an Administrator, click the triple bar menu on the top right, select "Widgets" and click "Widget Manager".
2. On the "Available Widgets" section Click "New".
3. On theWidget HTML Editor, click "Source"(It will turn blue). Paste all of the source code into the canvas below.
4. Click "Source"(it will turn white).The widget should appear.
5. In the "Widget Editor" section, provide a title for the widget and click "Save Widget".
6. This widget will be available for use on any page of your notebook by selecting Widget on the add entry toolbar.