About SciSpace (formerly Typeset)
Researchers using SciSpace(www.typeset.io)to write their research documents can now directly import images from their LabArchives notebooks.
SciSpace is a research writing, formatting, and collaboration platform. It is used by over 50,000 researchers in 900+ institutes. You can write your research papers and thesis in an intuitive editor built specifically for research writing and format it to 100% of any journal’s guidelines in seconds.
How to Import an image from LabArchives to your research document on SciSpace
- Open your research document in the SciSpace editor.
- Click on Insert in the editor menu
- Select Figure from the drop down
- In the modal window that opens up, select LabArchives and enter your login information. If you login using a Single Sign on system you will need to create a password token. For more information Click Here.
- Select the notebook -> file -> page you want to import the image from.You will see thumbnails of all the images on that page.
- Choose the ones you want to import.
- Click on the blue arrow and the selected images will be imported into your research document.